Road Skills Test
Along with our comprehensive driving courses, we also are third-party testers.
The DMV does not do the driving test anymore. This means you bring your car and your child to the driving school to take the test!!
Please do not bring you child for a test if you will not drive with them, please don't waste my time.
This service costs $10 for previous students and $40 for new testers and can be paid via cash or credit card. Folks who need to use one of our vehicles will be charged an additional $40. WE DO NOT TEST AFTER 1:30 PM ON WEEKDAYS DURING SCHOOL. SATURDAYS AND SOMETIMES ON SUNDAYS ARE NORMALLY THE DAYS WE TEST.
Requirements for road skills test
- Learners Permit
- Insurance (PAPER COPY IS BEST and Registration on the car being used for the test
- Current inspection sticker
- Parent *Parents must be present to sign application papers for minors taking their driving test. Grandparents, step parents are not allowed unless they have custody papers or guardianship papers.
This is by appointment only. PLEASE REMEMBER I AM DOING A SERVICE FOR YOU AND IF YOU MAKE AN APPOINTMENT AND DO NOT CALL TO CANCEL, I CONSIDER THAT TO RUDE BEHAVIOR ON YOUR PART.
If you call and make an appointment and do not show up will be charged a $25 rescheduling fee.
Students who do any of the following during their test will automatically fail:
- Violate Any Law (Running Red Lights, Stop Signs, Etc.)
- Failing to Cooperate or Not Follow Instruction
- Cumulative Minor Mistakes
- Causing an Accident
IF YOUR CHILD FAILS THE TEST YOU WILL BE GIVEN A CHANCE TO RETAKE IT AFTER 3 WEEKS. I WILL GIVE YOU A PAPER SHOWING THE OFFENSES THAT THEY DID.